MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2016 continues to grow, in size and importance, reporting record-breaking numbers for its 11th edition
22 September 2016
The region’s leading exhibition for the medical and healthcare sector, MEDICAL FAIR ASIA, was a major success earlier this month packing its new and larger venue, the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, with the highest ever number of satisfied exhibitors and visitors.
MEDICAL FAIR ASIA & MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2016 grows alongside strong medical, healthcare, and MedTech sectors
31 August 2016
MEDICAL FAIR ASIA and MEDICAL MANUFACTURING ASIA 2016, two of the region’s leading exhibitions for the medical, healthcare and MedTech sectors kick off today at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2016 posts Strong Growth
28 July 2016
South East Asia’s leading medical trade fair expects 1,000 exhibitors from 45 countries / exhibition area is growing by 30% / country pavilions from all parts of the world
Zika virus emergency among topics to be addressed at MEDICAL FAIR ASIA's inaugural disaster and military medicine conference
22 June 2016
- The inaugural DiMiMED Asia, the conference on Disaster and Military Medicine will be held on the 31st of August, colocated with MEDICAL FAIR ASIA (MFA), the region’s premier medical trade fair.
MEDICAL FAIR ASIA introduces inaugural sports medicine conference for its 2016 iteration
17 June 2016
- The inaugural MEDICAL FAIR ASIA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE will be held on the 1st September 2016. The conference will be co-located with MEDICAL FAIR ASIA, the region’s premier medical trade fair at The Sands Expo & Convention Centre at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
- The conference will be co-located with MEDICAL FAIR ASIA, the region’s premier medical trade fair at The Sands Expo & Convention Centre at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2016:
MEDICAL FAIR ASIA to host inaugural Asian edition of MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE in 2016
16 November 2015
- First ever MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE ASIA to feature greater focus on Southeast Asia, bringing together sports medicine experts, healthcare providers, physicians, fitness trainers and industry players to discuss innovation in sports medicine and pertinent healthcare challenges in the region
- To be held on 1 Sep 2016 during MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2016 at a new venue, the Marina Bay Sands Singapore
MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2016:
03 July 2015
- Region’s hallmark event for Asia’s medical and health care sector returns to Singapore for 11th edition
- Exhibition well-positioned to meet of the next wave of healthcare modernisation
03 JULY 2015 – Following on its successful growth path since its inception in 1997, the region’s most established platform for the medical and healthcare sectors – MEDICAL FAIR ASIA - will see its most impressive line-up ever of prominent medical and health care players from around the world from 31 Aug to 2 Sep 2016.
Reinforcing the global appeal and market relevance of the trade fair, MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2016 is expected to attract strong participation from some 1,000 exhibitors from about 45 countries including 20 national pavilions and country groups. This is a marked increase from 2014, which saw MEDICAL FAIR ASIA welcome a stellar list of 700 exhibitors from 38 countries. Visitor attendance is also expected to increase by 50% from the last edition in 2014, with 15,000 trade visitors coming from across ASEAN and the Asia Pacific region.
MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2014 SETS NEW RECORD IN EXHIBITOR AND VISITOR PARTICIPATION
1 October 2014
1 OCTOBER 2014 - The tenth edition of MEDICAL FAIR ASIA was a sell-out success, reaffirming its position as Asia’s premier medical exhibition. With a 50% increase in exhibiting companies compared to the previous edition in 2012, this year 800 exhibitors from 35 countries showcased the latest medical technologies at Suntec Singapore. Anchoring the international line-up of companies was a record-setting 15 national and group pavilions from Austria, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and USA.
Attracting a notable 10,780 trade visitors of which 40% came from outside of Singapore, MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2014 has proven to be the preferred strategic business and procurement platform for the region’s medical and health care industries. Representing a 20% increase in visitor attendance from the previous edition, this year also attracted a strong line-up of government level delegations and hospital management personnel from Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Turkey and Vietnam.