MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE
Date: 9 September 2020
The MEDICAL FAIR ASIA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE will return to Singapore for the third time. The conference will bring together regional as well as international, leading sports medicine and sports science experts, physiotherapists, professional athletes, sports techies and visionaries for an interdisciplinary dialogue on innovative approaches in prevention, training, regeneration and rehabilitation.
Topics which will be covered includes:
- Exercise Medicine – The Role of Physical Activity in Healthcare
- Assessment and Diagnostics of Vital Data and Performance
- Tailored Exercise Programs
- Optimizing Performance and Health – The Latest Approaches
- Digital Innovations in Sports and Healthcare
For more information, please click here.