MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2020
WIN A LATEST SMARTPHONE LUCKY DRAW
Rules & Regulations
Pre-show lucky draw
- Trade visitors must pre-register online before 11.59pm on the following dates for the respective draws:
- September Draw : Mon, 31 Aug 2020
- November Draw : Fri, 30 Oct 2020
- December Draw : Mon, 30 Nov 2020
- The draw will be conducted at the organizer’s office at 10.30am on the following dates:
- September Draw : Tue, 1 Sept 2020
- November Draw : Mon, 2 Nov 2020
- December Draw : Tue, 1 Dec 2020
- The winner will be notified accordingly and must attend the exhibition and fulfil 10 online engagement activities from 9 to 18 December 2020. Upon fulfilling the aforementioned condition, the winner will be informed on the collection/delivery of his/her prize.
General Terms & Conditions
The Win A Latest Smartphone Lucky Draw (the "Lucky Draw") is organized by Messe Düsseldorf Asia Pte Ltd (“MDA”), at MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2020 exhibition.
Participation in the Lucky Draw is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (T&Cs). Entry into this Lucky Draw is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant.
By participating in the Lucky Draw, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Lucky Draw, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- The Lucky Draw is open to MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2020 trade visitors (defined as medical professionals & practitioners and medical trade) who are aged 18 years old and above.
- Exhibitors holding exhibitor passes are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- Only one registration is permitted per person with a valid NRIC/passport. Each participant of the Lucky Draw may only win one (1) prize, and subsequent drawings of the same participant will be disregarded.
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided for the Lucky Draw. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed “material” by MDA) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- All winners will be notified by phone, post and e-mail. MDA's decision at all stages of the Lucky Draw is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by MDA concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Lucky Draw, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Lucky Draw.
- MDA reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, each participant agrees that:
- Any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to MDA and its related corporations for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Lucky Draw, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes MDA may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided MDA with consent;
- MDA may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in MDA’s presentations, promotional materials, on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Lucky Draw or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation;
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in MDA without further compensation;
- Participants shall not, without the prior written approval of MDA, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Lucky Draw;
- MDA shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Lucky Draw, or the prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). All warranty claims in regards to the prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this competition nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes; and
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash. MDA accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and MDA has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.