Venue: Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre
Dates: 31 August 2018, Friday
Time: 10am to 3pm
The Medical Innovation & Technology Forum is held in conjunction with the Medical Fair Asia 2018, South East Asia’s most definitive event for the medical and healthcare industry.
This year, the Medical Innovation & Technology Forum will focus on the robotic surgery and how it can meet the demands of patients. As the patients evolve from passive healthcare recipients to active value-seekers, they are now taking a more active role in their own healthcare and at the same time, they place a greater expectation on their physicians.
Healthcare professionals and physicians must keep up with this patient centric era by keeping themselves updated with latest advancements as a way of connecting with the patients, thereby providing treatment options that allows faster recovery and shorter post surgery downtime.
Why GPs should attend:
- Unique forum where all the specialties offering robotic surgery are in one meeting.
- National experts in robotic surgery in their respective disciplines will be there to provide updates to primary care providers.
- Gain a better understanding of where robotic surgery fits into Singapore healthcare.
- To be better equipped to counsel patients who may need surgery or who are thinking about surgery.
- Understand why robotics surgery is the future standard of care for surgery in multiple specialties.
For more information, kindly visit www.mit-forum.com or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Bird : S$100 (Till 31 July 2018)
Regular : S$150 (From 1 August 2018)