30 & 31 August 2018
11.00am to 12.30pm
Forum Stage, Hall E, Level B2, The Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
Messe Düsseldorf Asia
As demographic, technological and financial forces continue to transform how health care is delivered, the medical and healthcare industry needs to evolve and adjust to these paradigm shifts. Join us at this seminar and learn how to overcome the challenges as the industry moves Beyond Hospital to Community, Beyond Quality to Value and Beyond Healthcare to Health.
Who should attend:
- Health Ministry Officials
- Hospital Managers and Employees
- Doctors (Surgeries and Hospital)
- Nursing Officers
- Hospital Technicians
- Biologists, Biochemists, Technicians
- Dispensing Chemists, Pharmacists
- Rehabilitation Organisations, Nursing Homes
- Organisations for the disabled
- Care Services & Self-help groups
- Visitors from Industry and Commerce
Free to attend but separate registration is required.
*Please be advised that programmes are subject to change.