JETRO, or the Japan External Trade Organization, is a government-related organization that works to promote mutual trade and investment between Japan and the rest of the world. Originally established in 1958 to promote Japanese exports abroad, Currently, JETRO focuses on helping small to medium size Japanese firms maximize their global export potential.
JETRO is exhibiting at MEDICAL FAIR ASIA 2020 with 35 Japanese companies. You can find advanced medical device technology provided by the leading Japanese manufacturers by visiting our website.
Mega Medical is a South Korea based medical device manufacture/developing company, specialized in ENT field. We are looking for distribution partners who could represent our products in their sales territory and successfully introduce our products to the local customers.
Products include (Image left to right):
(1) Balloon Eustachian Tube Dilation System: Navilloon-e Navilloon-e is a Balloon Eustachian Tube Dilation system that is designed for treatment of Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (ETD) with new technology.
There are a number of treatments for Eustachian Tube Dysfunction such as:
- Using decongestant - Taking an antihistamine - Using steroid Nasal Spray - Self-inflation of the ears (Popping) - Myringotomy (V-tube insertion) - Balloon Dilation System
Balloon Eustachian Tube Dilation System shows how to effectively treat the Eustachian Tube Dysfunction by targeting the Eustachian tube with this minimally invasive way.
(2) ENT Complete Treatment Unit - Sizes range from light-weight and compact model to full-scaled luxurious modern design model. - Mega ENT UNIT allows ENT specialists to maximize the utility of their treatment condition. - Complete your ENT Treatment Unit with customizing options: - Ear irrigation, Endoscope sterilizer, Eustachian tube ventilator (Eustacure), Central water supply system, Ear dryer, Powder spray kit. - Endoscopy camera system, Microscope, Sinuscopes, Otoscopes, Laryngoscopes can also be added for optimizing the functions.
(3) ENT Surgery Navigation: Naviol - ENT Surgery Navigation system, Naviol, is used for surgery related to otolaryngology and assists surgeons with recognizing the structure and direction of the affected site during surgery. - Naviol identifies the location of surgical tools within the affected site structure. - Standard Accessories come with: EM Navigation unit â Aurora field generator with mounting system 1 Set - EM Patient tracker 1 Set - EM Pointer 1Set - Medical Full-HD monitor 27â 1 Set - Head rest 1 Set - Navigation cart 1 Set
(4) Endoscopy Visual System: NET-260SLCB - SD/HD/Full HD Camera available - Attachable to ENT UNIT - Medical monitor and endoscopes, can be added
(5) Patient Chair NET-1500 - NET-1500 D/E is a patient chair suitable for ENT Electric height adjustment by means of foot switch.
Electromedical Equipment / Medical Technology | Medical Furniture and Equipment | Medical Consumables
Since 1980, T.M. specializes in the manufacturing of O2 therapy devices (flowmeters and pressure regulators with pre-adjusted flows or ball type; blenders; etc.) suction equipment (continuous suction controllers and ejectors: analog or digital; collection jars; etc.) and rail & accessories (shelves; trays; etc.).
With sales of 8M€ (65% of its business abroad), T.M. is represented by more than 400 distributors in around 100 countries worldwide. Its quality approach which led to the ISO 13485 certifications and to the CE marking of all the products.
Their main products (image from left to right):
1. RTM3 The RTM3 flowmeter with floating ball is used to adjust and measure the flow of a gas that is to be delivered to patients through the respiratory tract. The RTM3 should be connected to a source of pressured gas on the wall either using a direct probe or a rail mounting system.
It must be fitted at its outlet either with a humidifier/nebulizer or with an outlet tubing nipple.
2. DEBFLO – DEBPLUS DEBFLO and DEBPLUS are flowmeters with pre-adjuted flowrates used to set the flow of a gas that is to be delivered to patients through the respiratory tract. They should be connected to a source of pressured gas on the wall either using a direct probe or a rail mounting system.
3. REGFLOW TM The REGFLOW TM pressure regulator, connected to an Oxygen or medical Air cylinder, is used to regulate the gas pressure by supplying the operating outlet with a controlled and stable pressure below its supply pressure. The pressure of the compressed gas cylinder can be read on the pressure gauge of the device. Combined with an RTM3 flowmeter with floating ball, the REGFLOW TM pressure regulator enables to adjust and measure the flow of a gas that is to be delivered to patients through the respiratory tract from a gas cylinder. Fitted with a quick-release connector it also enables to supply a ventilator or any other medical device with gas. Two connection systems to the gas cylinder are available: • The bullnose fitting, for large cylinders (> 4 liters in water or 0.8 m3). • The yoke pin-index fitting, for small cylinders (universal system).
4. REGSON TM The REGSON TM2 pressure regulator, connected to an Oxygen or medical Air cylinder, is used to regulate the gas pressure by supplying the operating outlet with a controlled and stable pressure below its supply pressure. The pressure of the compressed gas cylinder can be read on the pressure gauge of the device. Combined with a DEBSON TM2 flowmeter with pre-adjusted flowrates, the REGSON TM2 pressure regulator enables to adjust and measure the flow of a gas that is to be delivered to patients through the respiratory tract from a gas cylinder. Fitted with a quick-release connector it also enables to supply a ventilator or any other medical device with gas. Two connection systems to the gas cylinder are available: • The bullnose fitting, for large cylinders (> 4 Litres in water or 0.8 m3). • The yoke pin-index fitting, for small cylinders (universal system).
1. RVTM3 The vacuum regulator is used to measure and to adjust the vacuum level within the context of surgical and medical suctions. It enables to drain substances out of the patient’s body during surgical procedures. The vacuum regulator should be connected to a vacuum source on the wall either using a direct probe or a rail mounting system. It is the primary device of a suction system. It should be associated with a collection jar and a suction hose.
2. VENTURI TM2 The VENTURI TM2 ejector is used to create, to adjust, and to measure a suction from a source of pressured gas on the wall or from a cylinder (oxygen or medical air). It enables to suck in liquids or mucus in the absence of vacuum pipeline network. The VENTURI TM2 ejector should be connected either to a source of pressured gas on the wall, using a direct probe or a rail mounting system, or to a cylinder through a pressure regulator fitted with a quick-release connector. The VENTURI TM2 ejector should be associated with a collection jar and a suction hose.
3. TM COLLECTION JARS (Image not available) The collection jars are used to collect liquids or mucus resulting from medical suction. They can be used in conjunction with any suction device.
Electromedical Equipment / Medical Technology | Medical Furniture and Equipment
80% of MedScan3D customers are based in the medical device sector (Boston Scientific, Medtronic) and education work within hospitals accounts for the remaining 20% of their customers. Current testing models are not as clinically relevant as their customers would like and they often come to MedScan3D looking for an improved option which they can adjust or take from CT scans. Therefore, MedScan3D has developed a process to 3D print suitable moulds for a silicone model and formulate silicone material with a coating for lubrication, to mimic the low friction properties of target tissues. Our company has significant expertise in 3D printing polymers and biomedical engineering.
Our main USP is our consultation and team expertise provided. We have a team that includes a 3D printing expert, a CAD design expert, and a segmentation expert. Therefore, we not only
print anatomical 3D models that are patient specific, we also adapt these models to fit simulators and test rigs of our customer’s choice. These models can be used for one off isolated testing purposes, or they can be used for prototyping to produce a silicone cast for ongoing testing. This group of service’s is not supplied by any other company. It is a simple and easy service for our customers to use, which is normally problematic.
The goal for MedScan3D in 2020 was to increase revenue by 50% and by 2021 expand to the UK and USA and Asia. The plan for expansion is to have their head office as is, in Ireland where the segmentation and CAD work would be carried out. For regions outside Ireland they will hire consultants with an in-depth knowledge of the business. The consultants would seek new customers and manage the accounts creating personal relationships. MedScan3D see much larger potential for the surgical planning in the USA than there would be in Ireland – due to the nature of the hospital setup in Ireland. These consultants will have links to our existing customers who have American base (such as Boston Scientific), allowing MedScan3D to be involved with customers in different regions.
Electromedical Equipment / Medical Technology | Services and Publications
Vision Automated and integrated fully digital pathology workflow.
Mission Develop innovative digital pathology solutions to improve diagnosis workflow. Become a leading integrated digital pathology workflow supplier. We believe our concept of virtual slide and its applications offers everything which is necessary for professional modern pathology.
Therefore we would like to promote our products by representing our company on worldwide exhibitions through EU Gateway / Business Avenues and we would like to reach more business partners and customers all over the world.
"I believe that we can improve lives through better cancer diagnostics products."
Communication, IT & Connected Health | Diagnostics | Electromedical Equipment / Medical Technology | Medical Furniture and Equipment | Laboratory Equipment
Silicone Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Tapes are designed for consistent adhesion to the skin during wear. Our portfolio of skin-friendly, conformable, and comfortable silicone products provides you with solutions that deliver reliable, pliable, and easy to remove adhesives.
Communication, IT & Connected Health | Dental Equipment and Supplies | Electromedical Equipment / Medical Technology | Medical Consumables
3 Platform Technologies adressing unmet needs in orthopedics (Trauma, Antibacterial Silver Coating and Resorbable Magnesium Implants)
Trauma: innovative plates and screws Portfolio with strong clinical evidence of no screw sizing and superior biomechanical properties; well established brand "Made in Germany"; since 2011 successful proven clinical track record; LOQTEQ Portfolio covered with 4 patent families, strong IP Portfolio in Europe and US
iColumn Q12/24 Automated DNA/RNA Purification System iColumn Q12/24 are brand new automated nucleic acid purification models which operates blood or virus extraction for less than 50 minutes. Utilizing the silica membrane spin column method, it can purify nucleic acids with high yield and purity from a wide range and variety of samples. In order to avoid cross contamination, the linear cartridge has been designed. Therefore, the workflow becomes extremely easy allowing different samples to be arranged in independent channels.
Diagnostics | Electromedical Equipment / Medical Technology | Medical Furniture and Equipment | Laboratory Equipment | Medical Consumables
Apache ultrasound system (C62) is a handheld ultrasound built-in 64 physical channels and patented micro-beamforming technology to provide high-quality medical imaging. Connected with a mobile device, medical imaging becomes easily reachable at your fingertip. Key features: 1. 64 channels, wireless, handheld size. 2. IP67. Best solution for sterilization and disinfection. 3. Long battery life. 2.5 hrs continuous scan. Charging cradle as power bank to support extra 1.5 hrs operation. 4. Cloud service for secured devices and user authority management.
Apache C62 is intended for diagnostic ultrasound imaging and fluid flow analysis in the following applications: Abdominal, Fetal/Obstetric, Gynecological, Fetal Echo, Musculoskeletal (conventional), Urology, and Pediatric. The system provides diagnostic ultrasound imaging in B, Color Doppler, and M modes.
ABCcolla® Collagen Bone Matrix is intended for filling and augmentation of bone voids or gaps during orthopedic surgeries. It facilitates cell attachment and improves bone regeneration and neovascularization. During the healing process, the bone matrix is gradually resorbed and is replenished by new bone. It comes is granules, strip, wedge, cone, and cube form. It is also the first biomaterial in the world participating NASA space project.
Dental Equipment and Supplies | Medical Consumables | Ophthalmic Supplies | Rehabilitation Equipment / Orthopaedic Supplies
Ad Rem Technology is a French company manufacturing and distributing a range of 4 electromyostimulators aiming at treating and preventing vascular diseases, soothing back pain, and enhancing top athletes' recovery and performance.
Thanks to strong scientific support and evidence (26 studies), the Veinoplus range of stimulators is currently distributed in more than 30 countries in the world for 13 years. These products are sold in Orthopedics shops, pharmacies, online, into hospitals, through catalogues, and through professional networks, as doctors: Physiotherapists, Kinés, Vascular doctors, phlebologists …
We conclude joint research agreements with medical institutions to collect endoscopic data and pathological data required for AI.
Then, after conducting annotation work mainly done by advanced specialists and creating training datasets, we can improve the diagnosis accuracy to be equivalent with specialists. As a prototype, we developed more advanced diagnostic support software. We conducted research such as usability surveys for medical professionals and verification of medical effects for commercialization. We are preparing for commercialization of product by mounting not only cancer diagnosis, but also cancer-detecting functions.
Communication, IT & Connected Health | Diagnostics | Electromedical Equipment / Medical Technology
Our cost-effective smart care sensor is designed to help seniors living independently with the ease of mind for family members. Based on the latest AI technology, smart features are implemented in the sensor to real-time monitor seniors' activities, with only stick figure output to the mobile app, for privacy preservation.
If an unusual behavior is detected, such as a fall or waving of hand for help, an alert is sent to the app immediately for notification. 2-way audio is built-in for instant communication. Fall prevention is enabled from gait analysis. This product is suitable for home care services, monitoring of rehabilitation in hospitals, and senior care in assisted living facilities. It has been adopted in Canada to manage the in/out of the facility for dementia. Our goal is to bring healthier, happier, and safer life to seniors and their loved ones. It can improve service quality and efficiency for senior care.
Founded in 1947, AMB s.a. is a private Belgian company specialized in manufacturing machines for the medical and environmental fields. We have designed three patented devices (Ecosteryl 75, Ecosteryl 125, Ecosteryl 250, and Ecosteryl 500) which enable the treatment of contaminated medical waste without any polluted discharge, through microwave technology.
AMB-Ecosteryl process consists of the shredding and gradual heating of medical waste up to a temperature of 100°C which is maintained for close to one hour. The system is designed to work in a continuous process and allows large capacities of treatment, i.e. up to 100 kg, 150 kg, 300 kg, or 600 kg per hour respectively.
AMB-Ecosteryl offers a unique eco-friendly alternative to incineration and steam-based treatments without any odors, rejects, pollution, and using only electricity.